Friday, September 13, 2013

Hectic Week

First off, Happy Birthday to Treyton.. And happy anniversary to Jackson and Cherese. Crazy how time flies and I am so grateful for them in my life. Things here in Germany are going great and the success keeps moving forward.
This week we had transfers. Elder Lindsey left me.. So I am not being trained anymore. The first day I was super lost because he usually did everything for me.. But I received Elder Smith this week. He is from England and is 6 foot 4... Haha so it's kind of funny with 2 big giants walking down the road contacting people. He is such a great kid and I am thankful to be serving with him. It has been weird though since Elder Lindsey has been away. Like I said, he had done everything for me.. And now the role is flipped. My German I am forced to now talk, so it's coming faster and faster. Its been cool to see and the gift of tongues is real.

Right now we are still teaching Thomas and Shirley.. They are seriously the most prepared family ever and It has been such a privilege to be teaching them. We set a baptismal date for October 12th and Thomas accepted it. Shirley has no background whatsoever on religion so we have been teaching her a little bit slower but she is just as ready as Thomas is, so hopefully that day will be the same.

The work here in Germany is moving forward.. This week was a little bit crazy. Sorry I don't have time to write much more today. But I love you all and I am grateful for this work.
"The best relationship anyone can have is with our Heavenly Father."
Love you all

Elder Emery

No comments:

Post a Comment