Monday, September 30, 2013

Germany



This week seemed a lot of fun for all of you. It always makes my week so much better knowing that everyone is doing well. Shoot time flies... ha But, I know you guys are just enjoying life.
So Saturday we had the opportunity to play some basketball. There is a small park here in Bad Homburg and so we got the Elders from Usingen and a couple members and then we all played. It was really cool because we got 3 new contacts from it. I am soooo out of shape.. WOW! Haha and also the next morning I have never been so sore in my life. It was a lot of fun playing and I was really excited to at least play basketball for once.
This week we also did a lot of walking so I am very tired and sore.. We dropped by some less actives and they weren’t there or they tell us to leave. Elder Smith and I walked and talked to a lot of different people and not much success came about that. So that was okay. I don’t have a whole lot to write this week. I just want to leave you with one thing though.
While teaching Thomas and Shirley this week I have done a lot of studying about families, and how important they are in God’s plan. Shirley has had the question about eternal life and Heavenly Father’s plan for us. Studying this week strengthened my testimony on families and how they are important to me. I love my family so very much and I would do anything for them. I know Heavenly Father put us in these families so that we can learn how to love and become like our Savior Jesus Christ. I miss you guys dearly. Teaching Thomas, Shirley and David are incredible. I wouldn’t change this opportunity for anything. I know that they will continue to build their faith. They are some of the most incredible people I have ever met.

It’s not as long today. We are headed up to Königstein with Thomas, Shirley and David. Thomas got work off so that they could spend the day with us. I will definitely send pictures next week. Everything is going good here.
Love you all

Elder Emery

No comments:

Post a Comment