Monday, June 16, 2014

This Week



Hey I am so glad to hear everyone’s week went well. That Annie had a good birthday and that mom and dad got to go up and eat lunch with her. That is really good. This coming week we have Dad's and Jackson's birthdays so I hope you guys have a great week! Also, Happy Fathers Day Dad! Thanks for everything that you have done. I have been so blessed with such an incredible family! And he is the Patriarch of our house and I am grateful for that. I hope you guys have a wonderful week!

Just some things that happened this week.

My companion Elder Baker dislocated his shoulder this week and so on Thursday night we were in the Hospital till 1:00am.. That next morning was rough. Then this weekend we were figuring out if he was staying here on the mission or going home to get it fixed. He is staying one more transfer and so that is it. Transfers were this weekend and we are staying together.

We did a lot of finding this week and didn’t see too much success. Other than that nothing was too special. The work here is really really slow and we are doing everything we can to change that! The coolest thing was that Clement came to church. He will get baptized in a week and a half!

I am doing well! I am healthy and learning lots! I love you and miss you all. Have a great week! 

Elder Emery

No comments:

Post a Comment