Monday, December 22, 2014

Busy!!!

Wow, well what can I say about this week. This week was one of the craziest weeks of my mission. We were all over the place but yet it was one of the most spiritual weeks. But first before I get into that I want to say that we Baptized Daniel this week! Wow is all I can say. When people talk about people changing in the Gospel I think of the example of Daniel. I am so proud of him. He just talked about how he had felt like he was carrying a 100 pound backpack around but after he was baptized that was gone. The confirmation was yesterday in church. When the final words were said, he looks up and is just in tears. I love Daniel and am so very grateful that he is yet another brother of mine. He doesn't speak any english but yet turns to me and says "Elder Emery, Danke Schön und I love you man". Yet such a powerful experience for me. I am so grateful for him. I will send pics for sure!

Again, this week was Zone Conference for us. It was really great. I gave a lesson at all 3 about how we can use our time more wisely. The main theme of the conferences was obedience. Elder Leimer from the Area 70 came and spoke to us all three days. Such a powerful teacher and I had the opportunity to have one on one conversation with him. We talked a lot and it helped me to understand the greater blessings the Lord has in store for us when we are obedient to the little things. A lot of great things happened this week that I can't write down. But I am so grateful for the Zone Conferences. We have SOO many missionaries in the mission and I never realized that till this past week.

Friday we had Mission Leadership Training. So we were able to meet with all the Leaders and talked about Becoming the message. It was a great day spent together and we learned lots as a mission. Saturday was the baptism. Sunday we had church and then last night we went Carolling with the Leimers and the other missionaries here in Frankfurt. It was a lot of fun then we hung out and had hot Chocolate and soup. It was a great night. I am grateful for my mission. I am so very grateful for the many blessings of the Gospel and I feel like I have learned so much in the past 3 months I have been back. More then I have in the first 16 months of my mission. I am forever grateful that I have come back.

I love you all.

Elder Emery

3 comments:

  1. Worldly things there is a causal relationship, because you do, it will be so; as you do, so such a result; understand the "cause and effect" relationship, everything you want to think twice.
    ____________________________
    I like: RS Gold and Cheap RS Gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a minute, I'd like to introduce you to my blog "Emily's Virtual Rocket". This is a serious newsblog with a special emphasis on transgender issues. Almost every day, the newsblog is updated, so you can read the very latest. In addition, I have covered news critiquing Donald Trump.

    I hope you find this interesting. Please enter the following:

    emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete