Monday, May 12, 2014

Short Letter



Wow, it was so good hearing from you guys and seeing all your faces. I am so thankful for such a wonderful family. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed it. I love you guys so very much and I know it is a blessing for all of us during this time to have the Gospel. I am super happy and doing really well.

I will send more emails next week. This week was just a hectic week. It is an adjustment (with the recent transfer and new area) but I am getting to know new people and can't wait to see what challenges lie ahead of me. I know through our challenges and trials that is how we grow. I love this work and this Gospel. I am doing good. I will update you more next week. I hope you all have a fantastic week. I love you guys so very much and I am grateful to have such an amazing family.

Elder Emery

No comments:

Post a Comment