Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Meine Familia

Halo!

Hello parents and family,

Well, my first day is finally over. It was very difficult saying goodbye to you guys. One of the hardest things I will ever do but I know I will be blessed greatly. My companion is Elder Lassley, he is from Kansas. Actually a really cool guy, he is a convert. Joined about 1 1/2 years ago by meeting some missionaries. He is big into music but actually is a really cool guy. He is 21 and is incredible at violin I guess.
First day, we went to class and they spoke in nothing but German. I was completely lost! Ha, but I understood a couple words. After that we had orientation and I saw a couple friends. I went up to Sam Beck and gave him a big hug. I am thankful for him. Dinner wasn't too bad, but it definitely was not mom's home cooking.
I am in the Dan Jones building dad! I don't know if you were in that one but my roommates are really cool. Elder Anderson is the kid from Bingham I have hung out with before. Elder Muller is from Michigan. Luckily there are just 4 of us in one room. I do have to say that there are a TON of girls!!! haha it's crazy! But today has definitely been spiritual. Well, thank you guys for everything that you do for me. I know for a fact I wouldn't be here without you guys. You guys are my family and thankfully you are stuck with me forever:) I am always praying for you all and know that I love you guys so much. This is where I need ot be right now and I know it deep down.

I love you.

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment